Carrboro/Chapel Hill, North Carolina Chiropractor
One of the most common reasons that people visit their medical doctor is for treatment of back, neck and joint pain and they want it to end. This might result in the prescribing of medication or a referral to an orthopedist or neurosurgeon. Rarely is care preventative and occasionally, only the symptoms of the problem are addressed.
Fortunately, there are medical options such as chiropractic care, that treat the actual problem instead of the symptoms. Chiropractic care serves a variety of purposes, all of which are meant to prevent and end pain, and promote good health.
- Chiropractic care eases pain. Pain is the number one reason patients visit chiropractors. Not only can chiropractors help you ease pain, they can also determine the underlying cause of that pain and offer a long-term solution instead of a quick fix.
- Chiropractic care helps you avoid surgery. Some health experts believe chiropractic care reduces the need for surgery by more than 30%. This is especially true when it comes to problems related to the back and spine.
- Chiropractic care is ideal for treating injuries. If you have been involved in a car accident, fall, or other type of injury, chiropractic care helps you cope with the immediate pain and helps your body heal.
- Chiropractic care makes it easy to spot scoliosis. Chiropractors are trained to check for curvature of the spine, a problem that usually surfaces during adolescence. Once diagnosed, chiropractors are trained to reduce scoliosis with spinal adjustments.
- Chiropractic care offers treatment with fewer side effects than medication and surgery. Chiropractic treatments are natural and non-invasive, so you do not have to worry about the dangerous side effects that are a part of so many other medical treatments.
Contact Neville Chiropractic today to discuss the options for dealing with your pain or reducing your risk for serious problems in the future.