Carrboro/Chapel Hill, North Carolina Chiropractor
- Chiropractic care is safe and common. On an average day in the United States, approximately one million patients undergo chiropractic treatment.
- Chiropractic treatments are a low-cost health care alternative for treating a wide range of conditions.
- Doctors of Chiropractic are licensed in all 50 states in the United States, as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Chiropractic is recognized by health care programs. It has gradually become a mainstream treatment that is respected throughout the medical community.
- Chiropractors receive extensive education and training, on par with medical doctors (MDs) and osteopaths (DOs). Each has completed a number of undergraduate prerequisites, four years of graduate level education, and a formal chiropractic internship.
- Chiropractic care is the fastest-growing primary health care profession.
- Chiropractic treatment requires teamwork between doctor and patient. Education and self-care are both important and patients are expected to take responsibility for their health and well-being during and after treatment.
- Chiropractic care is both preventative and corrective. It can be used on a regular basis to increase mobility and promote well-being. Treatments are also effective for targeting specific problems in the body.
- Chiropractic treatment can fix things patients did not know were wrong. Patients who have long suffered from aches, pains, and general poor health often find a visit to the chiropractor is enough to ease years of misery. Some patients undergo chiropractic treatments without even realizing how much they needed treatment. Once minor pains are alleviated and mobility is increased, they realize their health was poor for so long they had forgotten how it felt to be healthy.
- Chiropractic care is effective for enhancing athletic performance. Professional and amateur athletes often use chiropractic treatments to help them reach their athletic goals.
Chiropractic care improves health and enhances well-being. If you would like to learn more about what chiropractic care can do for you, contact Neville Chiropractic.